Change font size   Print view

Thanks Peter

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Thanks Peter

Postby Steve Bradley » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 am

I Just wanted to say thank you Peter for going the extra mile and giving us an alternative home for the D8B as well as a new database. I'm sure like many other D8B users, I plan on having mine around until it turns to dust or the D8B MK2 comes around!

Steve H
Steve Bradley

Re: Thanks Peter

Postby Petersueco » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:13 am

You are welcome Steve.

I'll also run my d8b to the end. In fact I'm building a new studio and I plan to keep it as the central hub for it. I''m still praying for the d8bMkII though.

If you want to see how the construction goes please visit the Studio Construction Diary. This is a very long page with more than 100 photos so please be patient for the images to load.

As you can see this place is a little bit solitaire these days. I'm sure it will be more crowded as soon as the original forum dies. (If that ever happens).

Thanks for joining.

Peter Holmquist.

PS: If you like you can upload an avatar to your profile. To do so use the User Control Panel and go to the Profile tab. Then upload the image in the Edit avatar section. Please have in mind that the maximum size should be 150x150 pixels and no more than 10KiB.
Sonido 7
Music Production Studio
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Peter

Postby Petersueco » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Hey Steve. I like your avatar!

Thanks for bringing some colour to the forum!

Peter Holmquist.
Sonido 7
Music Production Studio
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to d8b Forum