Change font size   Print view

headphone mix won't copy and paste

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

headphone mix won't copy and paste

Postby Capt. Kirk » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 pm

I recently took my d8b out of storage. I started by replacing the battery then re-seating all the cards. I then powered it up expecting to have to re-install all my plug in codes. It is working great ! except when I start to copy & paste my control room mix to the 9/10 11/12 aux aka headphone mix. I can manually pull them up individually and get a mix. Just looking for the short cut.

Do you hit the copy mix to 9/10 for example then hit another button? I don't remember.

Thanks.

Kirk
Capt. Kirk

Re: headphone mix won't copy and paste

Postby Bruce Graham » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:12 am

Capt. Kirk;

I believe you just need to press the "Control Room" button in whatever Aux it is you are using.

I'll check and let you know when I get a chance.

Bruce
Bruce Graham
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Capt. Kirk » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:19 am

Thank you Bruce. I've tried about every combination I can think of. I've tried hitting the copy mix then hit the aux. then hit it again.. copy mix then aux then the mix again.. to no avail.
Capt. Kirk

Postby Crash » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Sounds like something is a foot with your rig possibly. Did you get all the BIOS setting reset to their correct setting via the processor in your console?

To copy mix to cue, go to the phones section (1 or 2) and press "copy mix to cue." In the VFD you will see that you have choices of which aux you want to copy to "Cue 1" (aux 9 and 10 with pan info. as well) or "Cue 2" (aux 11 and 12 with pan info. as well) or any other aux (If you are running Version 5.1). Pick your poison and press the button under the VFD for the destination you want.
Crash
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum