Change font size   Print view

new d8bridge approach

Discussion board for ProBox users

Re: new d8bridge approach

Postby AvLee » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi, stick me down for one, I am purchasing a D8B just off the back of this new Bridge (and the fact I've been offered one for a good price!)
AvLee

Postby topdiggy2 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:47 pm

@ AvLee

I have another thread where i am doing a poll asking how much you would pay for a D8b today. Can you post there for me.

Thanks
topdiggy2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby eddyxmtl » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 am

Hi munkus is the control room section gonna work with ur box ?

Id like to be able to control volume and nearfield/main button

Thx
eddyxmtl

Postby munkustrap » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:39 am

@ Mixingmusic

the first customer box goes to you, I promise. The testuser is for testing the probox on Logic / MacOS.
Windows7/Cubase 6 i can do myself as I have this configuration.

ControlRoom functions:

Speakers:
You can select the three Inputs 2Track A-C and can route them to the Main or Nearfiels. You can control the Speaker volume. DIM and Mono function is also available.

Controlroom:
you can select the Main Speaker Signal or AUX9-10 or AUX 11-12 as Input and control, the Phones Levels for both Phones seperatly. Talkback Mic Level and Talkback is also working. You also can control the Output Level of the Studio Out seperatly. Talkback is fixed to the Phones and Studio Out (Mean/Nearfield Speaker not possible)

All Setups (Input / Speaker selection and Levels) can be stored and will be reloaded after turning on the console again.
except Speaker volume/DIM/MONO is always set to Zero/Off after Startup (security reason).
munkustrap

Postby MrMister » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Hey guys,
good news - i begin now the testing stage with the probox. For OSX Users there is nothing to install yet! The Box is "Plug and Play". Logic will detect the Box and install automatically 1 MCU and 2 XTs!

The Monitor Section is a blessing!! Awesome that Ralph implement this. I guess this will be very very usefull for many Probox d8b Users.

Keep you posted guys.
Tom
Mac Pro 2,8 Ghz Octo, 18 GB RAM, 3 TB HDD, OSX 10.6.8, Apogee Ensemble, 1 UAD-2 Quad+Solo, AMT8, LC + LC XT, Mackie d8b - Probox, BAE 1084 Vintage EQ, Joemeek OneQ, TL Audio Fat Track, FMR RNC, Logic 9.1.8
MrMister

Postby mulle_p » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Can't wait :D
mulle_p

Postby mixingmusic » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 am

munkustrap wrote:@ Mixingmusic

the first customer box goes to you, I promise. The testuser is for testing the probox on Logic / MacOS.
Windows7/Cubase 6 i can do myself as I have this configuration.

ControlRoom functions:

Speakers:
You can select the three Inputs 2Track A-C and can route them to the Main or Nearfiels. You can control the Speaker volume. DIM and Mono function is also available.

Controlroom:
you can select the Main Speaker Signal or AUX9-10 or AUX 11-12 as Input and control, the Phones Levels for both Phones seperatly. Talkback Mic Level and Talkback is also working. You also can control the Output Level of the Studio Out seperatly. Talkback is fixed to the Phones and Studio Out (Mean/Nearfield Speaker not possible)

All Setups (Input / Speaker selection and Levels) can be stored and will be reloaded after turning on the console again.
except Speaker volume/DIM/MONO is always set to Zero/Off after Startup (security reason).

I'm Soooooo Happy.....................................mixingmusic :D
mixingmusic

Postby d8baddict » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:34 pm

greeeeeat can't wait
d8baddict

Postby fred620 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:45 pm

MrMister wrote:Hey guys,
good news - i begin now the testing stage with the probox. For OSX Users there is nothing to install yet! The Box is "Plug and Play". Logic will detect the Box and install automatically 1 MCU and 2 XTs!

The Monitor Section is a blessing!! Awesome that Ralph implement this. I guess this will be very very usefull for many Probox d8b Users.

Keep you posted guys.
Tom

HEY MrMister

CAN YOU POST VIDEOS??????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? SOOOOOO EXCITED YES I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fred620

Postby munkustrap » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:09 am

Hi

MrMister can post videos if he has time. For me its not a problem if he posts videos (also if there are malfunctions there).
I wanto to bring the box forward to a perfect working product, and thats only possible if we work together and I get input what to fix/update/improve.

I would like to let you all know about the process.

At the moment we debug on a strange fader problem on Logic (cubase works fine) but in logic the motors of the faders work against the movement by the user. We are working at the moment on this issue.
Transport, Jog, PanPots are working fine.
Meterbridge responds much faster than on cubase. Looks great. But at the moment we are focused on the fader issue.

I will give an update

best regards
Munk
munkustrap

PreviousNext

Return to ProBox