Change font size   Print view

just happy to be here

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

just happy to be here

Postby garrett21allen » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi peter and everyone

I will be the first to say. that Im happy to be here because the way I see it we dont know for shure
if mackie thinking about shutting the d8b/hdr forum down or not. most of the time if there's a leak about somthing its true more than not.
so I rather be a little safe than sorry. so thank to everyone for letting me in this forum. because with out your help on the d8b/hdr I would be lost.
I would like to ask if mackie does shut down the d8b/hdr forum and someone lost there codes to the plug'ins. I wonder how thay would go about
getting them back. or does everyone think mackie will allways have your codes weather that shut down the forum or not. Im just asking.

thanks again to everyone

joe allen
garrett21allen
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: just happy to be here

Postby Petersueco » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Joe.

I don't know if Mackie will shut down the d8b forum or not. As you say better safe than worry.

About the authorization code I recommend that you keep them safe writen down on paper in a safe place where you know you'll find them in the future.

By the way, you can upload an avatar image into the User Control Panel -> Profile tab -> Edit Avatar. You will need to upload a jpg file 150x150 pixels in size. That way the forum will be more colorful!

This place is a little bit slow because everybody is still posting in the original forum.

Peter Holmquist.
Sonido 7
Music Production Studio
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to d8b Forum