Change font size   Print view

Selling Complete D8B Reduced to $500.00!!!

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Selling Complete D8B Reduced to $500.00!!!

Postby Axeman098 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Mackie D8B (Digital 8 Bus) Mixer. Fully functional, no software included (running v3.1 currently). I originally bought it simply to use as a controller with D8Bridge, but since that now seems dead in the water, I have switched gears and want to go in another direction. It works fine, all fader motors work, all channels work, all LED's work. Would make an excellent old school home studio mixer, etc. I love it, hate to sell it, but just don't need it anymore for what I want to do. Includes Keyboard and Monitor $500.00 (Can deliver if needed within 50 Miles of Richmond, VA) WILL TRADE FOR EQUIVILENT NIKON DSLR CAMERA KIT OR BODY... (D5200, etc.)

I will also consider parting this out, but hate to tear down a complete and working system just for parts. Would really need several people to want some things off of it to get close (at least) to the asking price. But I'd rather see someone take it and USE it.

You can reach me at jmeyerhoffer@yahoo.com I have pictures, videos, etc. whatever you need or would like to see on it...

PS. Since I have been asked via email. Shipping this unit whole is rather expensive, and considering it's size and considerable weight, I wouldn't even attempt to send it UPS or FEDEX. Freight shipping would certainly be possible, but that cost would be on you. It would have to be packaged as two pieces on a skid, and personally I wouldn't recommend it. (at least not without opening it up and reseating every cable and card in it before use) While I DO want to sell it, I don't want there to be any illusions about the costs to send this thing anywhere. It ain't gonna be cheap. If you're ANYwhere in the general Vicinity of Richmond, VA I can transport it myself and meet you and save time and cost. But shipping the D8B anywhere is no easy task.
Last edited by Axeman098 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axeman098
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Selling Complete D8B in Good working condition

Postby topdiggy2 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 pm

I have bought several of these systems in the past 2 months. May i suggest using Uship.com or freightquote.com for a cheap shipping quote. I too was getting ridiculous shipping quotes until I looked into other companies besides ups/fedex.

good luck.
topdiggy2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby studio168 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:10 pm

hi !
Axemann098
Still Selling this D8B ? A friend of me is looking for one ;)
studio168

Postby Axeman098 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Yes guys sorry I've been away for a while, but the D8B is still for sale and I WILL ship through other providers. I will even Lower the price to $650, but you pay the cost to ship. Let me know your Area code, and I will get a quote and set it up. I would STRONGLY recommend if you buy it though, to remove the bottom of the unit and reseat all of the ribbon cables when you receive it.. I will make a video for the buyer to show the fader test and power up. The unit WORKS, all Pre's WORK, Phantom Power to all available channels WORKS, but it has been sitting a while, as I had purchased it in wait of the D8Bridge solution, but since that has not panned out to my liking, I need to move on from it. Let me know if you're interested.

I can still be reached directly at jmeyerhoffer@yahoo.com or Call me Directly at 804-513-7227 and LEAVE A MESSAGE. I PROMISE I will call you back if you're serious about purchasing.
Axeman098
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Selling Complete D8B Reduced to $500.00!!!

Postby Axeman098 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:29 pm

I am lowering the price to $500.00 Good working condition, just needs a new home. Contact me at jmeyerhoffer@yahoo.com or 804-513-7227 and leave message.
Axeman098
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum