Change font size   Print view

d8b CF Conversion...I GOT IT!!

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

d8b CF Conversion...I GOT IT!!

Postby lnegro » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:31 am

It was so freaking stupid it 's embarrassing. After spending the last couple of weeks trying everything but hooking up the flux capacitor, I finally got the CF to work with the d8b. What was it you say? Well, while examining the back of the cpu stroking my chin like Tom Edison I notice that the parallel data cable was laying there on the floor......hmm I guess that could be it.. I hooked it up to the cpu and BAM! the thing came right up. So thanks all for your suggestions and those who are just laughing at me. I'm back in business.

Larry
lnegro

Re: d8b CF Conversion...I GOT IT!!

Postby doktor1360 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:12 am

lnegro wrote:It was so freaking stupid it 's embarrassing. After spending the last couple of weeks trying everything but hooking up the flux capacitor, I finally got the CF to work with the d8b. What was it you say? Well, while examining the back of the cpu stroking my chin like Tom Edison I notice that the parallel data cable was laying there on the floor......hmm I guess that could be it.. I hooked it up to the cpu and BAM! the thing came right up. So thanks all for your suggestions and those who are just laughing at me. I'm back in business.

Larry

--
Dok

"Too many guitars is just about right..." - [Anonymous Player]
doktor1360
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: d8b CF Conversion...I GOT IT!!

Postby lnegro » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 am

lol......That's hilarious....... and from the look on his face, appropriate. Thanks

Larry
lnegro

Return to d8b Forum