Change font size   Print view

So...how we gonna do this?

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Re: So...how we gonna do this?

Postby Petersueco » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:37 pm

Mike Rivers wrote:I suppose I'm going to stick with the Mackie forum until and if something happens to it. Otherwise I'll answer the same question to the same person on both forums, but probably not with the same answer. ;)

By the way, can we get an option greater than 1 but less than 7 for the number of days' posts are displayed? Or is that one of the decisions that the software has already made for you? Although I check in every day on the Mackie forum unless i'm incommunicado, I'm pretty sure I have it set do show posts from the last 2 days. It helps me to keep coherent.

Anyway, it's good that the gang's starting to be all here.

hmmmm . . .hope I don't have to wait this long all the time for my message to post.

Hello Mike, thanks for joining.

Sorry but I don't think that I can change the number of days post thing you ask for. I is embedded in the software as fas as I can see. Have in mind that I just installed the program two days ago and I'm still learning how to use it. Maybe I'll suddenly find where to change it some day :roll:

Peter Holmquist.
Sonido 7
Music Production Studio
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ernest Buckley » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:14 am

anyhorizon wrote:Ernest, what I meant by that was, the d8b outlasted Mackie's projected life span and perhaps hindered the sales of other later offerings, particularly the dXb and perhaps even the box offerings like the 1200F etc. or even the MCUs. This, of course, is speculation on my part but if the new thing is a mixer or control surface or a combo, I think they'd like the d8b to just fade away, hence the mooted demise of the other forum. It's still there 'though so, who knows?Peter

OK, I can see your point there. However, that all validates a d8b mkII. No? :D
Be The Change You Seek In The World
Ernest Buckley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby AMP studio » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Petersueco wrote:Hey Paulo, ...

FYI you has been the first registered member of this new forum. Congratulatios!.

Peter Holmquist.

Ouch!
Just saw this! Didn't notice it until now! I guess it just happened because of the Time Zone we're in.

I'm really proud and i'll do my best to keep the d8bforum up and running with contributions as valuable as my modest capabilities allow me.
AMP studio
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to d8b Forum