Change font size   Print view

Chit Chat

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Chit Chat

Postby Bruce Graham » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:00 am

Hi Y-My-R et all;

So about the Chit Chat Thread.....

I agree with you Y-My-R, as you can see. I / we do run on sometimes, don't we!. Sometimes it short, which is OK when it stays short, sometimes it just grows from converstaion.

I think both can work as long as we respect each other, as we all seem to do in this "Band Of d8b Brothers & Sisters"!

Here's a start

Cheers
Bruce
Bruce Graham
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Chit Chat

Postby Y-my-R » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:03 pm

Thanks very much for getting this kicked off, Bruce!

As for myself, I'll be sure to just respond to the actual question in the respective threads going forward, and if I have some sort of "side story" or background that isn't really necessary (but possibly useful for those who want to read some background), I'll post it here, and refer to it from the "main" thread(s).

I think this should make it a bit easier to find specific bits of info, when browsing the forum like an archive.

Besides... I guess we could use the Chit Chat thread to talk about more casual topics (as long as that doesn't go against the forum rules... I guess I should be reading those).

Thanks again and I'm glad there's a place for more casual exchanges, without bloating topic-specific threads :)
Y-my-R
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Chit Chat

Postby Bruce Graham » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:24 am

8-)
Bruce Graham
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum