Change font size   Print view

Selling D8B $850 contact me through PM

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Selling D8B $850 contact me through PM

Postby tyler8wb » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Up for sale is a mint condition Mackie D8B digital mixer in full working order. This console has very few hours on it as it spent most of its life in storage - it was purchased by a local radio station as a backup unit and only put into use for a year before all equipment was upgraded. Cosmetically 9 out of 10 - there are a few minor scuffs on the unit, and the scribble strip paint peeled off in two places when the masking tape that was on it was removed, but otherwise the unit is flawless. All faders and pots move smoothly, all buttons click firmly, and the jog wheel turns fine. All LEDs and displays are fully lit and bright. The CPU is very clean inside and out, though it has one scratch along the top edge of the front panel - otherwise flawless. Both mixer and CPU come in their original Mackie factory boxes. The mixer has the following configuration: Mackie d8b v5.1 Operating System Mackie clock card 2x OPT-8 optical digital I/O cards 1x AIO-8 analog I/O card 1x MFX FX card The following accessories are included: Unlock codes for the D8B v5.1 Operating System, TC FX II Reverb, and Mackie Mono Delay plug-ins Owner's manual, unfilled registration card, OS floppy disks Data cable Power cable MIDI breakout cable. Also Has been upgraded to 256mb of ram. I will put back the original cpu in it but I will include the 900mhz cpu I was using. Comes with Keyboard and mouse.
tyler8wb
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum