Change font size   Print view

OT: Thirty days in the hole

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

OT: Thirty days in the hole

Postby High C Double G » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 am

Somehow I pissed off the moderators, and/or have violated a policy, and I have been banned for thirty days and can not post or have any of the privilege of forum member status at a forum I frequent and am sort of shocked about this.

Wow, I was pretty sure that I was not "introducing religion and proselytizing" but maybe I was (obviously I was or I would not have gotten kicked off)... whatever it is only thirty days. It is just a first for me so I am a bit miffed is all. I might argue the point but thirty days goes by very quickly at my age. :lol:

Just kind of a weird thing. I am certain that other members were going into it as vaguely as I was; I certainly was staunch in my approach. Oh well...

This has to be the easiest jail time I have served, I don’t even need an ankle bracelet! 8-)

Michael
Make some noise!!!
High C Double G
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: OT: Thirty days in the hole

Postby Crash » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Say what!! I must have missed something.
Crash
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Axeman098 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Hunh? I agree, I must have missed something....See what happens when you stray off topic? :P The D8B is it's own Religion anyways :P
Axeman098
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby csp » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 am

Michael,

More importantly is "what/which forum"?

Obviously, not this one as you have posted here. If the main Mackie forum, then it was obviously your comments that caused the forum to self destruct twice in the past few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

David
csp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby High C Double G » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Hey David, don't blame that one on me!!! :lol:

Axeman098 - :lol: - I was not off topic (or so I thought) :cry: , they just didn't like my response I guess.

Hey Crash... opened up the headphones and was able to repair them - so the only thing you missed was sitting in awe of my soldering skill!!! :P

No, it is not a audio forum, it is a guitar forum, we were talking about the Beatles (I am a fan) but someone brought up Jesus and I said something about lineage --- Honestly I didn't think I crossed the line. They think I did. It isn't a lifetime ban or anything, it is just Thirty days (just like the Off topic title topic suggests) 8-) .

I got plenty to do so it isn't much of a big deal. In fact I got way too much to do... lucky me. :roll:

On another thread on that forum, I was helping a young kid out on a problem he was having so I feel bad about that, but I never really got booted from anywhere, so it is a little bit of a shocker. I just had to vent it somewhere. Thanks for listening guys!!! ;)

Michael
Make some noise!!!
High C Double G
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby csp » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:41 am

Michael,

Talking of the Beatles, something I will never forget.

In Australia we have a morning mnewspaper called the "Sydney Morning Herald" and on the front page they used to have column called "The Granny Column", that was a type of "overheard" cloumn, but it was always quite funny.

One day (I am guessing the late 1970's to early 1980's) they had the following entry: "you know you are getting old when you overhear two teenage girls talking in a crowded train and one says to the other -- did you know that Paul Mcartney was in some other group before Wings".

David
csp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby High C Double G » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Was that the original Paul, or the replacement Paul??? :lol:
Make some noise!!!
High C Double G
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum