Change font size   Print view

Mackie d8b FOR SALE (VERY RARE )

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Mackie d8b FOR SALE (VERY RARE )

Postby trendwho » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 am

Ebay listing ID: 261199312831

Up for grabs today is not just any Mackie D8B. This D8B is a very special and very rare console. This Mackie console came from Fullsail University and was in use from 1997-2004 in there Recording Arts Program, in 2006 this Console was 1 out of the 3 used at the time were sold to buyers I just so happen to be one of the lucky ones. This Console has been used by some popular graduates that are now in the industry that attened Fullsail in that time period. One person in particular includes "Marcella Araica" who credits consist of Timbaland, Pink, Mariah Carey ect. This Console was well maintained and is still in 100% condition it has always been in a smoke free recording environment with no moisture. The Console comes with tons of I/O which includes the following((*12 mic preamps)) ((*12 TRS Inputs)) ((*3x8channel apogee I/O cards)) ((*1x8channel AES Card and)) ((*1x2channel Digital I/O Card)). The Console does include The Power supply/CPU which is also in 100% working order. I just recently started using this Console about 8 months ago up until the it was just stored away because my studio was all digital at the time i got it to use for a control surface but it was not possible until about a year ago which brings me to my next big thing.THIS CONSOLE CAN BE USED AS A COMPLETE CONTROL SURFACE, ALL 25 FADERS ARE MOTORIZED. see more by WATCHING THE VIDEO BELOW. This is a complete package deal which will include the Mackie D8B, CPU/Powersupply, D8Bridge Software, D8Bridge Custom Cable, and Serial to USB Cable. the cables and software alone costs well over $400 but i am including them FREE OF Charge.... I do have video demo of everything working I will Be Uploading them Tonight. The console does have one dead LED which is the channel 3 select LED the button however does work it just doesn't light up and as you can see it is missing a fader cap and trim cap but i have already ordered replacements so there is nothing to worry about. this board has been fully tested and is in 100% working condition .P.S. All Of the Trim will be included and can be put back on if requested the trim was removed in order to fit in custom built desk
trendwho

Re: Mackie d8b FOR SALE (VERY RARE )

Postby anyhorizon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 am

Where's the MFX card?

Peter
In the scheme of things, there isn't one... just chaos.
anyhorizon
Premium Member
Premium Member

Location: Down under or up over, depending on where in space you are.

Re: Mackie d8b FOR SALE (VERY RARE )

Postby Creative69 » Fri May 17, 2013 10:26 pm

IM sorry i dont see anything rare or special about this, mine has no dead leds and missing caps.
Creative69

Return to d8b Forum