Change font size   Print view

Everything must go

Discussion board for the HDR/MDR/SDR hard disk recorders users.

Everything must go

Postby The Saxplayer » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello my Friends,

I need to get rid of stuff. I would love to keep a Mackie HDR for nostalgia but I don't have the time to fix it nor would I use it. So here is what I have:

1 x HDR
1 x (H)MDR
1 x MDR

Most are equipped with Adat cards but I do have some AIO8 Cards. The units need a a patient new owner with a couple of Li Batteries and a pair of floppy discs, since they show error 43. I suspect the BIOS needs to be reconfigured, reloaded. Other than that no apparent damage.

Remote 24 fully functional seldom used.
Sync Card
Graphics card if you plan to convert an MDR to an HDR

Many (as in very many !!) Lian Li RH58 and RH48 (If memory serves me well here) caddies with drives of all colors shapes sizes, textures and flavors.

A couple of Firewire enclosures with the Lian LI RH Bay.

2(!!) Mike Rivers Books about how to fix and maintain these units.

The stuff will go for pennies & shipping & a CD of your band. (This is how I discovered a great band called the Cravin Dogs) Every single penny I will get will go to doctors without frontiers. Please write to info@audio.lu with your offer. I don't roam these pages here very often. Please be aware that I want to get rid of this stuff ( so I can makeroom for new stuff) so the units will be sold as they are.

I have fond (and not so fond memories) of my recording days with all these recorders and they sure proved their worth. These days I am recording on a Mackie DL32R if 32channels is enough or a larger Protools Rig with Dante stuff.

Thanks for reading!

Georges Majerus
The Saxplayer

Return to HDR/MDR/SDR recorders