Change font size   Print view

TT24 with DS3232

Discussion board for the TT24 users and sound reinforcement

TT24 with DS3232

Postby PMAlvarez » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:45 pm

What would be the resale value of this board and digital snake? Both in road cases.
PMAlvarez

Re: TT24 with DS3232

Postby csp » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:02 am

Did you ever sell the board and snake and if so what did you get for the lot.

If not sold, does the board have any extras apart from the U-100 card that is required for the DS-3232 to work.

Also where was the board used and how much work has it done and what is its physical and electrical condition and the OS version.

By the way, where is/was the board located.

David
csp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: TT24 with DS3232

Postby PMAlvarez » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:18 pm

csp wrote:Did you ever sell the board and snake and if so what did you get for the lot.

If not sold, does the board have any extras apart from the U-100 card that is required for the DS-3232 to work.

Also where was the board used and how much work has it done and what is its physical and electrical condition and the OS version.

By the way, where is/was the board located.

David

Hi David,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't frequent this site very often. Answers to your questions:

1. Not sold
2. Has the UFXII card in addition the U-100 for the snake.
3. Used primarily in our studio for band rehearsal. Took it out one time for a band show but all other times used only in rehearsals.
4. In excellent physical condition. Has the top lights, road cases for both the board and snake. OS is 1.7.1.
5. Located in Northern California.

Let me know if you have any interest. You can reach me at my regular email: ctarms@comcast.net.

Regards,
Paul
PMAlvarez

Return to TT24 and sound reinforcement