Change font size   Print view

Lock Ups

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

Lock Ups

Postby Studioa » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 am

:) Hello all

Happy new year,

would buying this kit help fix all my faders from locking up on the D8B mixer. There are quite a few times when I do a cold boot up the faders will lock up. I will have to manually move them up and down to free them. Turning off the faders motors on the mixer does not help; like I said before you have to manually move them up and down to free them. I don't know if this is bad for the faders pots because it seams you have to fight them to free them. After the fight and the faders are free to move everything seams to be working. I was just wondering by purchasing this kit could I eliminate my fader from locking up all together.

Thanks

Studioa
Studioa

Re: Lock Ups

Postby Marc Girard » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Unfortunately, D8Bridge doesn't fix hardware issues, it's using what you got. It might work, but I'm sure you understand that I can't guarantee the results.
Marc Girard
Bluaudio.org
http://www.bluaudio.org/d8bridge
Marc Girard

Re: Lock Ups

Postby Studioa » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks

I do understand that theres no guarantee that my faders won't lock up with this kit. I just thought if you had any experience with this happening on the D8B, that may be a controller software bug or midi over flow that may cause the faders to lock.

Studioa
Studioa

Return to D8Bridge Forum