Change font size   Print view

OT.. some end of the world tuneage :-)

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

OT.. some end of the world tuneage :-)

Postby MOSHWITZ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:15 am

Sup? :mrgreen:

Well with all the talk about the world ending :roll: I thought I might as well post up some tuneage I've been chunking out and using my D8Bridge on.

this is Anthem for a Broken world
I have a some parts of lyrics I think will go with it, and the solo will go in the section after the break, when I get around to it,,, if we're all still here :lol:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12064309

This one is called Old School

once again, I have some lyrics, and the two solos that are supposed to go in the middle section, are being refined ;)

https://soundcloud.com/moshwitz/old-school-full1

and here is a little vid I did for some old freinds back home for the tune The Heist

same as before with the lyrics and solos, but I kinda left the first solo unmuted in the background :oops:

Anyway,, let me know if you dig it,, Love it,, Hate it,, think it needs ????? whatever,,

MOSHON
DAVE
MOSHWITZ
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: OT.. some end of the world tuneage :-)

Postby farmac » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:16 am

Well , after listening to your music , I'm ready for the world to end.

:lol: - just kidding ! I love the look at the end of the video.

Sounds like you're a hell of a guitar player. I like a little metal. Too much of the nonstop speed wears me out though. Sounds like you've got a Zakk Wylde vibe.

In my personal opinion based on my preferences , I'd replace your drums with real drums , at half the tempo you've got , and only speed them up for synced fills. The high speed playing shows your undoubted ability to play , but I'd prefer "Metal Meets The Beatles" , if you know what I mean. - this is just my 2 cents of course. I saw a bunch of people listened to the music , but couldn't be bothered to give you a comment , so I thought I'd give a Hey. Rock on Dave !
farmac

Postby MOSHWITZ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 am

Sup? :mrgreen: :-)

Thanks for the comps brother ;) and actually posting :lol: .

Yeah, I know there aren't many metal guys here, but it takes us all to keep it rolling ya dig 8-)

I used to be faster ,,,when I had the luxury of time to play 15hrs a day,, now I'm lucky to get 2 or 3 in. I have some slower more Meaty stuff too, these are just what I whipped up lately. I'd like to have some real drums , but the drummers that I know that are even capable are stretched for time like me, so I have to do what I have to keep writing. most of the time I program them but sometimes I'll jump on my Yamaha E-kit and bang out what I have in mind. sometimes it's easier :lol:

Here is a little slower noodling for you,,,sorta,, 8-) when I was working up a solo for a project I was stunt guitar'ing for at the time.

BTW,, Happy new year to all of you

MOSHON
DAVE
MOSHWITZ
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby farmac » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 am

Yup , you can play. :o

I would like to get some audio up here myself , sometime in 2013 with Cubase7 and my D8b. Happy New Year everyone !
farmac

Postby Petersueco » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Hey Dave. Very cool!! Keep it coming!
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MOSHWITZ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

SUP? :-)
Petersueco wrote:Hey Dave. Very cool!! Keep it coming!

Hey thanks Peter,,,right on ;-)

Here is a vid of Within the Pain I did one morning about 5 AM and still kinda half asleep... about a week before I shaved :lol: I just felt like jammin so I broke out my custom Doberman 7 string V, and for shits and giggles hit rec on the cam. this one's just crappy cam audio though.

an here is the reference vid I did for Anthem For a Broken World

MOSHON
DAVE
MOSHWITZ
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to D8Bridge Forum