Re: new d8bridge approach

Postby munkustrap » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:26 am

@ mixingmusic

Looks great the new studio
munkustrap

Postby mixingmusic » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Thank You Ralph ..........

It will be a lot nicer with the your Pro Box!

MIXINGMUSIC
mixingmusic

Postby awhitebeatz » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:05 am

mixingmusic wrote:Image
Just Moved My Studio to a New Location.... :D

Nice man!!!
awhitebeatz

Postby mixingmusic » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Thank You ....
mixingmusic

Postby mixingmusic » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Everybody Needs To Get The New ProBox ..... It Works Perfect ..... Marc's D8Bridge is Crap Compared to This...
The Audio Control is Amazing ...................... Ralph is a Professional ................................... :D

................................................Watch..........................................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... YSxb9xWzm4
mixingmusic

Postby bitSync » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:40 pm

mixingmusic wrote:Everybody Needs To Get The New ProBox ..... It Works Perfect ..... Marc's D8Bridge is Crap Compared to This...
The Audio Control is Amazing ...................... Ralph is a Professional ................................... :D

If you find time would you consider posting a more in-depth review, to include the DAW software you are using and what elements of the MCU protocol seem to be well implemented, as well as any issues you may have encountered? A review post in the ProBox forum would be awesome. Thanks.
Win7 Pro x64 SP1 / SONAR 2016 Platinum x64 Newburyport / 2x Mackie d8b 5.1 + (D8Bridge v1.1 x32 or ProBox) / 3.20 GHz Intel i7 950, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 2TB SATA3 SSD / RME HDSP9652 PCI (ASIO) / RME ADI-8 QS / New Belgium 1554
bitSync
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby mixingmusic » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:02 pm

bitSync wrote:
mixingmusic wrote:Everybody Needs To Get The New ProBox ..... It Works Perfect ..... Marc's D8Bridge is Crap Compared to This...

If you find time would you consider posting a more in-depth review, to include the DAW software you are using and what elements of the MCU protocol seem to be well implemented, as well as any issues you may have encountered? A review post in the ProBox forum would be awesome. Thanks.

Cubase 7.5 64 Bit

I've only had this for a couple a days and my first impression would be I'm amazed to see this is a Plug and Play
with minimal programing for operation of the ProBox....... Very easy software loading without crashing! Ralph did his homework before letting the ProBox Project out of the bag ..
I already use Central Station but being able to use the Mackie D8B for Headphones/ Playback or for talk back in the Recording rooms is a plus and it works perfect for that.. I'm already using it for playback in the other rooms...Nice!

As I use it more I will report more!

MIXINGMUSIC............... :D
mixingmusic

Postby bitSync » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:15 pm

mixingmusic wrote:
bitSync wrote:

Cubase 7.5 64 Bit

I've only had this for a couple a days and my first impression would be I'm amazed to see this is a Plug and Play
with minimal programing for operation of the ProBox....... Very easy software loading without crashing! Ralph did his homework before letting the ProBox Project out of the bag ..
I already use Central Station but being able to use the Mackie D8B for Headphones/ Playback or for talk back in the Recording rooms is a plus and it works perfect for that.. I'm already using it for playback in the other rooms...Nice!

As I use it more I will report more!

MIXINGMUSIC............... :D

Thank you. This sounds very exciting.
Win7 Pro x64 SP1 / SONAR 2016 Platinum x64 Newburyport / 2x Mackie d8b 5.1 + (D8Bridge v1.1 x32 or ProBox) / 3.20 GHz Intel i7 950, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 2TB SATA3 SSD / RME HDSP9652 PCI (ASIO) / RME ADI-8 QS / New Belgium 1554
bitSync
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby munkustrap » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi mixingmusic
Thank you very much For the compliments.
Wish you much joy with your probox.

Best regards
Ralph
munkustrap

Postby ismains » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

Hi munkustrap!

congradulation on your pro box very nice job you have made...i am wondering if my d8b would work with your pro box since it's only work with v5 demo mode ...i am unable to install v3 it seem to have a video card issue there but v5 demo mode for 7 minutes start up my d8b ..so is there any chance that i could work with it or should i try to fix the video card issue .....thanks for your advice i am a serious custumer who would like to buy your pro box
ismains

PreviousNext

Return to ProBox