Change font size   Print view

The audio in/out

Discussion board for ProBox users

Re: The audio in/out

Postby ismains » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:19 am

Hi Ralph!

i'm interested in building the special cable and try it out if you can feed me with a drawing
i got good skill in soldering ...so far i don't have the switch box but i was able to try it without it
i swap back and forth from cpu to probox without any dropout of what so ever just need to reseed
the faders in probox mode by using the 49-72 button because when i switch from cpu to probox the faders
seem to froze but once i hit the 49-72 button they kind of reseting i will do more investigation once
i got my switch box

thanks
ismains

Postby munkustrap » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi

this is the flip button and forces the daw to resend the fader and PAN Pots values. This is the only way to do it, because the probox doesn't store these values.

I try to find time to prepare a solder plan for this connection

best regards
Ralph
munkustrap

Postby Addicted2Fame » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:02 am

ismains wrote:Hi Ralph!

i'm interested in building the special cable and try it out if you can feed me with a drawing
i got good skill in soldering ...so far i don't have the switch box but i was able to try it without it
i swap back and forth from cpu to probox without any dropout of what so ever just need to reseed
the faders in probox mode by using the 49-72 button because when i switch from cpu to probox the faders
seem to froze but once i hit the 49-72 button they kind of reseting i will do more investigation once
i got my switch box

thanks

Hey buddy how are you did you ever get a chance to create the special cable for the D8B to be able to use audio with it?
Addicted2Fame

Postby ismains » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:12 pm

to addicted2fame

go read on the tread : probox and audio (help needed) i was able to use the audio without the cable
and i will make a short video tutorial soon before the end of the week....
for the cable i am waiting if ever Munkustrap can send me a drawing of the special cable
then i will tested and share it here with everyone...

best regards
ismains

Previous

Return to ProBox