Mackie D8Bs (5 total) for sale parts/not working

Discussion board to sell and buy your gear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:42 pm
I'm looking for a brain board to the d8b
Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:30 pm
Any CPU rack or full d8b setups for sale please?
If I have seen further it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants........

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 am
Hi All! I have two D8b's that I purchased in a studio purchase. Both look good. I have an original power unit/cpu that came with the system. I purchased another power unit/cpu from muckduck along with his update disc also. I tried the cpu and got the typical error code. but have not upgraded the units with the disc as I purchased new equipment for my studio. I am in Texas USA and would love to sell these units. I also have a ton of adats brc's, etc that came with these units that I would also like to move on from. Let me know if you are interested! You can contact me at craig@therossagency.com for more info!
Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:31 pm
Do you have any MFX or UFX cards and if so and how much and if so how much would you charge to send to an Australian address.

I could be interested in buying one of each --- possibly two of each depending upon price.

David

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:48 pm
Thanks brother for the inquiry. I don't think I should part the units. They would have more value as is for resale. If I don't have the resale response, then I will absolutely contact you for parts.
Previous

Return to For Sale