D8B with Power supply $500

Discussion board to sell and buy your gear

Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:26 am
I have a fully working D8B. Older early unit (P133, older style Ram). ALL Fader motors work, all Vpots, lights and meterbridge lights are fully functional. It is a completely working/functional unit. I would like to sell complete for $500, or part out if neccesary, but I hate to tear apart a working unit. Bottom line is, I need to get it out of my way, and would like to find it a good home. Willing to Trade for a Nikon DSLR of roughly equal value. I'll give YOU the board and some cash if you have a Nikon of slighty greater value. I'm open to any sort of trade along that line.

I live in Richmond, VA and would drive a bit to deliver or exchange. Happy to take more videos of the board fully working. It's been covered and stored for several years, I fire it up every few months, and check everything and let it run for a few hours. Thats about the extent of it's use. It does not get moved or jostled. She's a beautiful antique, and I treat her as such. The CPU fan has been replaced with an Aftermarket Copper cooler, as the stock one is notorious for flex noise, you can see how this was/is done in the database.

Please reach me at jmeyerhoffer@yahoo.com , subject line"D8B with Power supply $500" to discuss. I'd feel happier if someone wanted it intact. To me it would be like parting out the Death Star :P

https://youtu.be/B1AU36n_fjo

Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:14 am
Ha do you still have the d8b and cpu for sale also does its have the apogee clock card
Or the stock clock card. Please pm me if it's still for sale

Thanks joe allen

Return to For Sale