D8B with Integrated Probox in Houston

Discussion board to sell and buy your gear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:19 am
I have a d8b standalone with an internally integrated ProBox and with internal power supplies. It is used only as a DAW controller as part of my home studio. I use it regularly with Studio One and Reaper and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I live in Houston and am posting this to see if anyone would be interested in buying this. I thought I would gauge interest in the Houston area before going to the trouble of posting photos and/or video. It would not be wise to ship this thing as it weighs a ton and I feel confident UPS will break it (based on a bad experience shipping a d8b), so I am posting this to see if anyone in the area might be interested.

Anyone in the Houston area interested?

I also have a vanilla d8b (no integration of ProBox), a ProBox and some internal power supplies that I am now interested in selling. I originally planned to integrate a second d8b to match the first one to use side by side, but space and personal interest in the project are shrinking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:55 pm
Good morning I wanted to know if you still have your D8b Thankyou Al

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:27 pm
Hi Alarafatz. I do still have them both. I have one with integrated power supplies and integrated ProBox. I also have one d8b with nothing altered. I am in Houston and I strongly recommend against shipping this thing. I have had very very bad experiences with shipping these.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:14 am
Hello again I just saw your response and I do respect your not wanting ship andI'm in NJ so all I can say is Thankyou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:55 pm
Its a year later, but would you still have thew Probox? Thanks

Larry

Return to For Sale