D8bridge for sale

Discussion board to sell and buy your gear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:33 am
For sale d8bridge, including software, pdf manual and cable. Write me a reply here if interested

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:53 pm
Do you stil have the d8bbridge (ProBox) for sale?
Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:34 pm
I don't mean to get in the way of a potential sale here, but just to make sure there's no confusion:

The ProBox and the D8Bridge are not the same.

The ProBox is a yellow plastic box with a USB cable to connect to the computer, and a DB25 cable to connect to the D8B console. The ProBox HARDWARE translates everything the faders and knobs etc. on the D8B do, into the MCU or HUI protocol, that is a standard that is supported by most DAWs. No extra software needs to be installed on the computer.

The D8Bridge is mainly a SOFTWARE based solution, that comes with a custom serial cable to connect between the D8B and the computer. The D8B to MCU/HUI translation happens in SOFTWARE that needs to be installed on your computer. And how it is, with software products that aren't maintained on an ongoing basis, you may experience some incompatibility with newer operating systems. I don't have a D8Bridge software/cable combo, so I don't know if it still works with Windows 8 or 10... I doubt it (I think it never worked on Mac, but I'm not sure).

If you're still on an older Windows OS and have a serial port on your computer, then it should still work, though (not sure how the software licensing works, though).

Long story short, if you're looking for a ProBox, this isn't it.

Again, sorry Madcarb for possibly getting in the way of a sale, here... but I think any potential buyer should know what they're getting into.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:21 am
No problems, i use actually d8bridge on win10 and cubase 10, It works perfectly. If anyone Is interested contact me
Bye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:31 am
P.s. u don't need any serial port in your pc, Just a db9 to usb cable.

Return to For Sale