Change font size   Print view

D8Bridge Version 2.0 is progressing - Good news!

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

Re: D8Bridge Version 2.0 is progressing - Good news!

Postby mixingmusic » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Don't Hold Your Breath :lol:
mixingmusic

Postby Klangarchitekten » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:08 pm

@mixingmusic: How dare you? :o Marc calls the shots.... :twisted: :lol: Whatever that means.... :D
-----------------------------------------------
Stanley Shepherd
Producer, MixEngineer, Remixer
-----------------------------------------------
Klangarchitekten

Postby mixingmusic » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Klangarchitekten wrote:@mixingmusic: How dare you? :o Marc calls the shots.... :twisted: :lol: Whatever that means.... :D

LMAO :lol:
mixingmusic

Postby eaygee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:52 am

I was one of the first to purchase his d8bridge and it seems like he has forgotten us.
eaygee

Postby mixingmusic » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:02 pm

eaygee wrote:I was one of the first to purchase his d8bridge and it seems like he has forgotten us.

You are Right ......... Marc didn't forget to take your money and promise you the world ... $350.00 for nothing!
mixingmusic

Postby Digitaltoast » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Cash in hand for when v2 happens!!!
Digitaltoast

Postby NigelC » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Honestly I would consider the other solution. As a Mac user its my only option and although I have to give Marc much respect for the long hours he put into reverse engineering the D8B to find a solution I think he did not realise the commitment needed to support such a product.

From an ease of use a separate box flashed with firmware that just needs connecting is by far a better solution and Ralph is very, very professional and dedicated. I just ordered his solution and he despatched it the next day.

I do wish Marc well, but as a Mac user there was no other option and it seems to me Ralph is much more active in maintaining the solution and keeps up communication.
NigelC
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby mixingmusic » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:59 am

NigelC wrote:Honestly I would consider the other solution. As a Mac user its my only option and although I have to give Marc much respect for the long hours he put into reverse engineering the D8B to find a solution I think he did not realise the commitment needed to support such a product.

From an ease of use a separate box flashed with firmware that just needs connecting is by far a better solution and Ralph is very, very professional and dedicated. I just ordered his solution and he despatched it the next day.

I do wish Marc well, but as a Mac user there was no other option and it seems to me Ralph is much more active in maintaining the solution and keeps up communication.

..............................................DITTO................................................

..............................................................Very Happy With My PB :D
mixingmusic

Postby m33 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:45 am

Wow! I came back to this forum after 2 years to check up on how the progress was going on D8Bridge. It looks like not so well.

I am a mac user, and like other mac users, I was anxious to leverage this option for my d8b that was sitting around collecting stardust. After about 4 months, I realized that I may be sitting around waiting forever so I bit the bullet and saved up, went out and bought an SSL matrix with a little money down and monthly payments.

Next month will be my last payment on the Matrix. I've had a couple of years of really great mixing with the board and I couldn't be happier with it. I'm really glad I didn't wait for this.

That said, good luck Marc. I like coming back to see if you ever get it running. If so, I'll set up a Studio B with the old D8B.
m33

Postby mulle_p » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:38 pm

M33, check out the probox!!!
mulle_p

PreviousNext

Return to D8Bridge Forum