Change font size   Print view

Probox purchase and urgent ?s

Discussion board for ProBox users

Probox purchase and urgent ?s

Postby Vherbal » Fri May 06, 2016 6:26 am

First I'd like to a thousand times thank you the person who created this...I've had 3 d8bs over the years and with my modernized workflow I could never justify using it anymore. But alas...

First I need to know the price...I can't find it anywhere...and also what is the delivery timeframe as I am on a tight schedule with a new build out and would love for my beloved d8b to be the centerpiece..otherwise I have to seek other options

Also is there any specifics as to if it needs a certain firmware version ex. V5 etc please respond asap and ps you have literally my year..heck my decade
Vherbal

Re: Probox purchase and urgent ?s

Postby doktor1360 » Sat May 07, 2016 3:39 am

Vherbal wrote:First I'd like to a thousand times thank you the person who created this...I've had 3 d8bs over the years and with my modernized workflow I could never justify using it anymore. But alas...

First I need to know the price...I can't find it anywhere...and also what is the delivery timeframe as I am on a tight schedule with a new build out and would love for my beloved d8b to be the centerpiece..otherwise I have to seek other options

Also is there any specifics as to if it needs a certain firmware version ex. V5 etc please respond asap and ps you have literally my year..heck my decade

Order it up right here... Ralph will take care of ya... :geek:

http://www.probox-controller.com/form.php

Peace
--
Dok

"Too many guitars is just about right..." - [Anonymous Player]
doktor1360
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Probox purchase and urgent ?s

Postby munkustrap » Tue May 10, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi

Price is 200 Euro without shipping. Shipping costs to EU are 16 Euro, to USA,Canada 20 Euro
Manual and information you can find with the link posted one post above www.probox-controller.com

All other questions PM me

best regards
Ralph
munkustrap

Return to ProBox